Are you an online marketing data expert looking to solely enhance an eCommerce business’ user experience as a Senior Web Analyst? The UK’s largest online retailer of contact lenses and eye care products are looking to recruit a full-time Senior Web Analyst to sit in its friendly, London based marketing team.
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, the Senior Web Analyst will be passionate about using web data to optimise the online user experience. You will have sole responsibility for the management of all Google Analytics accounts, ensuring they are fully optimised, maintained and providing the business with exciting granular data and performance results.
This unique and high profile role will also offer the Senior Web Analyst the ability to provide actionable and meaningful insights to help with future business decisions. There is the opportunity to grow within the business with additional responsibilities, line manager opportunities are an option depending on the level of support needed with analytics responsibilities.
Role and responsibilities
As the Senior Web Analyst your responsibilities will include:
• Be fully responsible for all web analytic tools (GA) ensuring they are maintained and optimised where possible
• Be the go-to person for other marketing data like email, text, churn modelling, revenue and merchandise reporting etc
• Deliver customer, prospect and market insight in a clear and compelling way and to provide advice/recommendations to aid delivery of strategic marketing priorities.
• Provide input into online targeting strategy, in conjunction with channel owners, to maximise the value from available sub-channels including email, PPC, SEO, display and affiliates.
• Be responsible for independently analysing and reporting current and historical data from Google Analytics and internal systems to help business decision-making
• Work closely with product managers, user experience designers, engineers and other analysts to deliver insight from tests through to implementation for a variety of projects.
Essential experience for the Senior Web Analyst:
• Degree in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics or similar
• Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics (expert) including reporting and customisation
• Identify, recommend and drive through improvement to web analytics tools, implementation, reporting and usage
• Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills, comfortable with large data sets
• Experience in a variety of research methodologies such as funnel analysis and AB testing i.e. trickling the launch of new releases and measuring the success
• Good stakeholder management, with a collaborative work style, strong interpersonal skills and able to work well in small group settings
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organisation
• Flexible and adaptable with great interpersonal skills
• Proactive, positive, with a sense of ownership