This is an amazing opportunity for a Performance Analyst to join a Content Delivery Network and support, monitor and enhance the performance of its products. As a Performance Analyst, you will work closely with the support team within this Global Cloud Acceleration company, you will provide its customers with the highest level of customer support.
If you have a love for diving into the numbers, passionate and process driven then this role will suit you!
So if you're a Performance Analyst with a keen eye for detail, give me a call!
Please take a look at the list of knowledge requirements below, if you do not have these understandings you will not be considered for the role.
Role and responsibilities
As a Performance Analyst, you will be doing the following:
- Monitor key metrics on a daily and even hourly basis, react appropriately
- Perform competitive analysis and develop best practices
- Identify performance issues from Sales and SEs and propose fix
- Build financial models for expected performance of various features
- Translate data insights into actionable product enhancements
- Provide policies for administration of company Gomez, Keynote and others including development of templates, use policies, etc. (you may not personally police the accounts, but you should write the policies for someone else to, e.g., admin or finance)
- Working collaboratively with other groups by proposing recommendation and fix including Service Delivery, Infrastructure and Engineering.
- Publish performance report monthly and present to other groups in the company; Service Delivery, Infrastructure and Engineering. Set the goal and drive other departments to archive the goal.
- Working on team and corporate projects: developing and maintaining all analysis/monitoring tool for performance improvements
- Engage in new product development with the goal of being prepared for release as well as providing valuable feedback on performance product.
The right Performance Analyst should have the following Skills and Experience:
- Experience with metrics driven-decision making and owning business statistics
- Experience building performance features and enhancements, a passion for brainstorming new features that contribute to the bottom line
- Strong analytic skills, a love for diving into the numbers
- You should have 3 to 5 years of experience as a data engineer or service delivery engineer
- Computer Science or Statistics degree (optional)
- Good understanding of TCP/HTTP/SSL/DNS/BGP
- Understanding of web programming language, such as perl, python, JSP(Java)
- Understanding of advanced HTTP logic such as keep-alive, compression
- Ability to debug HTTP/S using packet capture or tool such as WireShark, Firebug, Fiddler2
- Familiar with at least one scripting language to deal with small scripting, quick data analysis etc: perl, python
- Experience of Excel or other data processing tools
- Good communication and documentation skill (English, Korean-optional)
- Excellent team working, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to travel across the EMEA region as required